ISTANBUL TOURIST PASS®
WORK WITH US
Time table of Istanbul Tourist Pass®️ guided tours | Plan your tours in Istanbul!
Please note that the attractions below (except the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar) cannot be visited without meeting with our guides in advance.
You can find information about the meeting points at the bottom of the page.
* (B) Meeting point for this tour is at the BUSFORUS ISTANBUL(Red Double Decker Busses) Stop, close to the Hagia Sophia. Click for Picture.
* (T) Meeting point for this tour is infront of Carpet Museum across the Main gate of Topkapı Palace. Click for Picture.
* (D) Meeting point for this tour is in front of the Dolmabahce BUFE before the security line. Click for Picture.
* (S) Meeting point for this tour is infront of Istanbul University's across the Main gate. Click for Picture.
* Our guide carries a white flag with the logo of Istanbul Tourist Pass®
* Children will be asked to present their valid passport at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age.
* The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
* The Dolmabahce Palace closed on Mondays.
* The Hagia Sophia closed on Fridays.
4.8 out of 5 stars
Istanbul Tourist Pass® has an average rating of 4.8 /5 from 475 reviewsRead all traveler reviews →