Istanbul Segway Tours
#4 in Istanbul
Forget about exhausting foot marches, experience Istanbul simply in an elegant way
No Experience Necessary!
Learn to ride a Segway less than 2 minutes and join our professional guided city tours.
The easiest way to see the best of Istanbul
You will have the unique opportunity to see the most exciting sites in Istanbul without walking in only a few hours. Forget buses, tiring walking tours and have fun with us!
Highlights; Sultanahmet, Constantine's Column (Çemberlitaş), Beyazıt Square and Mosque, Şehzade Mosque, Bozdoğan Aqueduct, The Suleymaniye Mosque, Gulhane Park, Hippodrome Square, Sultanahmet (Blue) Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia.
OLD ISTANBUL SEGWAY CITY TOUR
You have never seen so much in only 90 minutes!
The Old City Tour covers best points of interest within Istanbul.
It begins at Sultanahmet, from there it goes throughout Hippodrome Square, which has witnessed gladiator fights, chariot/car races and many riots.
Then you head to the Sultanahmet Mosque also known as Blue Mosque. Right after seeing the primary residence of Ottoman Sultans Topkapi Palace, you will continue to the Hagia Sophia, as known as Church of Holy Wisdom, which is richly and artistically decorated by Byzantine Emperor Justinian.
We will stop in Gulhane Park, which is the oldest and largest urban park in Istanbul, then will finish the tour at meeting point.
- The tours are performed in English.
- The tour ends at the meeting point. Click on Get Directions above to find the location.
- The tour requires a reservation in advance.
- Make sure every participant has an ID
- Tours run in all weather conditions; waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
- You will be provided with a helmet and must fill out a liability waiver form
- Tours are always limited to 6 people in order to guarantee the most intimate tour experience. Tour operator will offer you a different date or time (within your pass validity) but not guaranteed.
- You are not allowed to ride segway if you are: Over 100 Kg (220 Lb) | Younger than 14 years or older than 75 years | Pregnant | Under the influence of alcohol or other addictive drugs
Istanbul's one & only sightseeing pass with free Access to 40+ attractions & services.
Buy now & save over €250!