Blue Mosque (Guided Tour)
#6 in Istanbul
Travel back in time in one of the oldest and most beautiful mosques in the world. Experience the spiritual side of Istanbul and soak up the culture of the Islamic Ottoman Empire. The blue mosque is known for its architectural wonders that you just cannot miss; it is definitely an iconic attraction of the great city, and the world. It is also very close to a lot of attractions that are included in your tourist pass, so kick-off the morning with this amazing place that you will never forget!
An amazing guided tour to the Blue Mosque is included with the Istanbul Tourist Pass.
Hours & Schedule
- Monday: 11:30
- Tuesday: 11:30
- Wednesday thru Sunday: 14:30
The approximate duration is 20 minutesView Timetable
How To Get There?
The tour starts from the stop of the BigBus touristic buses in the Sultanahmet Square, approximately 20 meters (65 ft) in front of the Hagia Sophia Museum.
The Sultanahmet Square can be reached via the T1 Tram Line.
- The guided tours are performed in English.
- The tour starts at the stop of the Big Bus in Sultanahmet. Click on Get Directions above to find the location.
- The tour doesn't require a reservation in advance.
- Proper and appropriate clothing would be best suitable for visit. Women need to cover their heads, arms and legs.
- The mosque is closed to tourists every day during praying times.
Istanbul's one & only sightseeing pass with free Access to 30+ attractions & services.
Buy now & save over €250!