Beşiktaş JK Stadium (Guided Tour)
#55 in Istanbul
Beşiktaş JK, one of the top soccer teams in Turkey, opens the doors to its home stadium in Istanbul, the Vodafone Park Stadium, with a tour which you can attend thanks to the Istanbul Tourist Pass.
The Vodafone Park Stadium is located in a very privileged location, by the shores of the Bosphorus Strait, and very close to the Dolmabahçe Palace, that it will make of your Istanbul trip a very exciting experience to tell your relatives and friends about.
Get access to private areas of the stadium, learn about the glorious history of the successful soccer team, and enjoy an unbelievable experience that many would only dream of. With the guided tour, you will visit the press tribune, the press lounge, the management hall, the press conference room, the locker rooms of Beşiktaş JK, the soccer field and more!
An amazing tour is included with the Istanbul Tourist Pass on days when there are no soccer matches in the stadium. The tour is in Turkish, but you can rent audio-guides at the stadium. No reservation required in advance.
Click here to find the available dates for the next 2 weeks.
Hours & Schedule
How To Get There?
The Vodafone Park Stadium is located between the Kabataş tram station and the Dolmabahçe Palace.
- No reservation is required; just go to the ticketing counter of the museum located in the stadium present your digital Pass and mention that you want to attend the tour.
- The guided tours are only performed in Turkish.
- Audio-guides are not included with the Pass.
- The tours are not available on days when there are soccer matches in the stadium, the first day of religious holidays and the 1st of January. In this page you can find the available dates for this and the next week.
- Access to the Beşiktaş JK Museum is not included in the tour.
Istanbul's one & only sightseeing pass with free Access to 30+ attractions & services.
Buy now & save over €250!